- The “Antwerp Judo Tour 2022” takes place in the “Sporthal de Rode Loop – Merksem” and consists of the following tournaments:
- Ippon Trophy 4 Kids (in short ITA4KIDS): U11 and U13
- The Ippon-Trophy-Antwerp U15 (in short ITA U15)
- The Ippon-Trophy-Antwerp U18 (in short ITA U18)
- The “Antwerp Judo Tour 2022” tournaments will happen on
- ITA U15/U18: Saturday, 14th of May, 2022
- ITA4KIDS: Sunday, 15th of May, 2022
- ITA U15 and ITA U18 are recognized as Judo Vlaanderen rankingtournaments
- Games will take place according the rules of the Flemish Judo Federation (Judo Vlaanderen). Each participants must be holder of a valid licence of the Judo Vlaanderen or any other federation recognized by the EJU or IJF, this together with a valid id card forseen with a picture. Participants above the age of 40 need also a certificate of health not older than 6 months.
- All entry’s are done via the website of Judo Vlaanderen
- After the entry’s deadline, no subscriptions will be allowed.
- No enrolment on site.
- The entry fee is:
- ITA4KIDS: 2 EURO for each judoka. If registration after 15/4/2022, 5 EURO for each judoka (administrationcost)
- ITA U15/U18: 15 EURO for each judoka. If registration after 15/4/2022, 18 EURO for each judoka (administrationcost).
- Registration only valid when the payment of the entrance fee is done, and this before 1/5/2022.
C. Weigh in
- Weighing will take place in a dressing room in the sports hall.
- Weighing will take place according the Judo Vlaanderen rules.
- The weight in times are listed in the details of the tournament.
- If there is a possibility for an official weight in in advance, this will be mentioned also at the tournament details.
- After closure of the weigh in, no-one of the respective category can enter the competition anymore. In such case, there will be no refund of the entrance fee.
- The start of the games will be listed on de tournament details.
- Depending on the number of contestants, fights will be held simultaneously on 3 or 4 tatami’s.
- To guarantee several games for each judoka, a poolsystem will be used. The judoka’s in the same categories will be divided in pools of 3, 4 or 5 judoka’s.
- The first two judoka’s of each pool will be placed later on in a table.
- The games will take place according the rules of the Judo Vlaanderen. This means that every judoka in the pool has to camp against all other judoka’s in the same pool. After that a list of rankings is made according following rules:
- The judoka with the most victories is the winner
- In case of equal victories, the technical points will determine the place (ippon = 10, waza-ari = 5pt. hantei = 1pt. (hantei only for U11 and U13))
- In case of 2 equals as wel for victories as for points, the judoka who won the fight of these two is the winner
- In case of 3 equals as wel for victories as for points, the judoka with the lowest weigth according the official weigh in, is the winner
- After the pool’s a tabel is made according following rules:
- 2 participants : Best of three
- 3-5 participants : round robin
- 6-10 participants : 2 groups of 3, 4 or 5. The 2 best continue in a crossed semi final, no repechage, losers of the semi finals receive brons
- 11 participants : 3 groups of 3, 4 and 4. The 2 best continue in a table as shown below:
A table according single repechage. There are 2 third places.
- 12-20 participants : 4 groups of 3, 4 or 5. The 2 best of each group continue in a table of 8 with single repechage. There are 2 third places.
- 21-23 participants : 6 groups of 3 or 4 participants. The 2 best of each group continue in a table of 12 with single repechage. There are 2 third places.
- 24-40 participants : 8 groups of 3, 4 or 5. The 2 best of each group continue in a table of 16 with single repechage. There are 2 third places.
- 41- 47 participants : 12 groups of 3 or 4. The 2 best of each group continue in a table of 24 with single repechage. There are 2 third places.
- 48-80 participants : 16 groups of 3, 4 or 5. The 2 best of each group continue in a table of 32 with single repechage. There are 2 third places.
- Duration of a game:
- U11 and U13: 2 minutes
- U15 : 3 minutes + Golden Score
- U18 : 4 minutes + Golden Score
- The ceremony will take place at the end of each age group. There are medals for each first, second and the two third places.
- At the start of the fights, the categories will be displayed on each tatami. The names of the judoka’s who have to compete, are shown next to the tatami.
- Only coaches with a valid coachcard are admitted next to the tatami.
- Each participating team is granted a number of coach cards : 1 – 5 participants = 1 coach card, 6 – 10 participants = 2 coach cards, 11 and more participants = 3 coach cards.
- The coaches should behave according to the code of conduct from the Judo Vlaanderen. In summary,this means that only 1 coach is allowed at the tatami. The coach have to sit on the provided chair and coaching is limited to tactical advise and encouragements.The coach is not allowed to influence the referee.
- The club that scores the most ippons during the “Antwerp Judo Tour 2022”, that starts on May 14th and ends on May 15th, wins the ‘Ippon Trophy’: a 750€ (seven hundred fifty euro) reward.
- The club that gathers the most Ippon’s during the “Antwerp Judo Tour 2022”, that runs from May, 14 to 15, 2022, <ins the ‘Ippon Trophy’: 750€. The club with the second highest number of ippons, wins 500€, and the third club in the ranking 250€.
In the case of equal ippons, the club with the least contestants wins.
In case the number of contestants is equal too, next schema will be used.
Different possibilities, one more r less probable than the other, but in general: at equals places, the prizemoney is added and equally divided over the winners of the same place. The next place in the ranking is than dropped.
There will never be more than 1500€ donated to the winning clubs.
Club ippons participants place EURO’s Club A 73 22 1 750 Club B 73 24 2 500 Club C 44 25 3 250 Club ippons participants place EURO’s Club A 73 24 1 625 Club B 73 24 1 625 Club C 44 25 3 250 Club ippons participants place EURO’s Club A 73 24 1 750 Club B 44 19 2 375 Club C 44 19 2 375 Club ippons participants place EURO’s Club A 73 24 1 750 Club B 50 19 2 500 Club C 44 25 3 125 Club D 44 25 3 125 Club ippons participants place EURO’s Club A 44 24 1 500 Club B 44 24 1 500 Club C 44 24 1 500
- To collect this reward, the club must be present during the award ceremony. The award ceremony is planned on the last tournament day of “Antwerp Judo Tour 2022”, Sunday, 15th of May 2022.
- After every tournament of the “Antwerp Judo Tour 2022”, a ranking will be made. On the last tournament day, the final classification will be made.
- A club is the instance (club, association, foreign delegation, …) that enrolls the judoka and pays the enrollment fee, with exception of a provincial, a regional, a national or an international selection. A club or association has to be officially recognized by the regional or national federation.
- Valid ippons at U15 and U18, are ippons scored as foreseen in the official Judo Vlaanderen contest rules:
- Waza-ari-awasete-ippon counts (again) as ippon
- Winning by a hansoku-make of the counter part is not a valid ippon
- Winning due medical problems of the counter part (kiken-gashi) is not a valid ippon
- Winning by fail to turn up by the counter part (fusen-gachi) is not a valid ippon